Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wonderful Memory

Last night Matthew suggested we take our boys out to see some Christmas lights, we have already been and I didn't feel like getting the boys ready to leave anywhere but I agreed and said the boys would go without shoes and coats and I wasn't getting dressed either.  We hopped in the car and headed to town, made a few stops and then went to the park to drive through the light display.  I'm so glad that I said yes and that we went because I will probably never forget the fun our boys had and the laughs we all shared.  We got each one out of their seats, Carson sat on Matthew's lap and Noah sat on mine.  Carson immediately grabbed the steering wheel and started moving it from side to side just laughing at himself and Noah joined telling us that Carson was "crazy".  They whoa'd at all the lights, Noah talked about the things he saw and my favorite is when he says baby Jesus, just so stinking cute to hear from a young boy and Carson got so excited about steering he started shaking his head front to back, hit his head on the steering wheel hitting the horn.  Then we all really lost it and he tried to do it a few more times.  It sounds so silly as I write, but I wish I had it on tape.  Such a sweet short memory, and so much fun I had with our little boys.  I'm so blessed to have my little family this Christmas season and get to make memories like these!  Love so many things about this time of year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm stopping by from the No More Perfect Moms group. Looking forward to getting to know and to working together to help promote Jill's book. :^)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...