Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Noah's 3rd birthday Party

My baby is 3!
Noah turned 3 on Jan 11th and we had his party on Saturday with lots of wonderful family and none other than a Thomas the Train theme.  Noah asked me for a James Birthday, but apparently most people don't care about James so we had a Thomas, James and Percy party since  I could find lots of stuff with all the engines on it.    Of course the cheap balloons are always the favorite. And in my normal fashion didn't think about taking pictures before hand so none of the decorations.  My camera was dead, our Ipad worked for a little bit then died so we have some pictures from the beginning but nothing after that.  I really need to work on getting better about that.  

Birthday boy while we sang Happy Birthday


Don't want to get our hands dirty!


Sometimes he really gets into card opening, others not so much! 



He got to eat cake, candy, open presents, and play with his cousins.  I don't think he could of asked for a better day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...