Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Things Noah Says

This morning Noah and Carson were sitting at the island having breakfast and I was just listening to Noah talk because that is just what he does now and I turned to Matthew and said "I want to freeze Noah where he his, can you help me do that".  He told me he couldn't and then he sat by the boys after getting himself a poptart.  Noah then decided he wanted a warm pop tart like daddy ( he has never had them warm before).  Matthew got him one, then gave it to him and in that short time he already decided he didn't want a warm pop tart and started whining and pushed it away.  Ahh the normal every day with a 3 year old.  They can whine a lot, throw fits, talk back, and change their mind ALL the time but they say some of the funniest stuff. I need to start writing down a lot more things since  I don't remember anything, but I did remember a few.

Last night in the bath, Carson had already gotten out like 5 minutes before and Noah was still playing.  I was trying to talk him into getting out and he said "mom, I have work at my job, there's still jobs to do." For some reason he thinks he thinks playing with his toys in the bath are his jobs.  This isn't the first time we have heard something about his jobs before.

A few nights ago when I was putting him to bed,  he told me when he gets bigger he is going to drive my car and daddy and mommy are going to sit in the little boy seats in back.  Yeah I don't think so!!

Then Noah has a slight obsession with Thomas the Tank Engine.  I think it's weird because I don't understand how any kid could love Thomas, the show is so weird and BORING!  But anyways the sayings they use have made  their way into Noah's daily language.  Scary!  We have got to change something here.  Anyways he says buckers all the time when he is talking about his engines because on the show they always say buffers, which I'm guessing they are talking about a part on the engine.  They also say Bust by buffers which we have heard quite a few times from our little guy.  Now the lastest he has added  is instead of like darnit or shoot on the show they say fizzling fireboxes and you guessed it someone is always saying fireboxes.
Then Monday was the kicker, we were driving around town and Noah saw 3 train cars sitting on the tracks and said "mom, look there's 3 buckers."  Shortly after he follows with " oh no mom, the buckers are stuck on the branch line".


My favorite other things he says are in his sweet times when he just decides to tell me, Mom, I love you.  There just isn't anything better.   He usually rubs my face or my arm or something when he says, it kills me every time.  He also can be just as sweet with Carson and he calls him buddy alot and will just rub part of him when something is wrong.  Such a blessing to see them love each other and get along so well at times.

So blessed to have my little talker enlighten every day with his complex thoughts (for a 3 year old anyway) and silly ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...