Wednesday, April 6, 2011

18 Weeks

Time sure is flying by with this pregnancy. Today I am 18 weeks along.  2 weeks from tomorrow we will be finding out the sex and I couldn't be more excited.  It seems so much more real once you know what it is and can start buying clothes and planning for the baby.  I cannot wait. If we are having a girl well we will really need to get some stuff but even if it's a boy it won't be born in the middle of winter like Noah was so it will definitely need a few items for warmer weather! Also once we know what it is, we can really start trying to figure out a name.  I have quite a list for each right now, but figured we'd wait until we knew before trying to get it down to one on the boy and girl lists.  I still haven't taken any belly pics yet, so I really need to get on that.  But in all honestly I really don't want them this time around.  Maybe once I get halfway and the belly is a little more pregnant I will break down and let Matthew take one.  Right now I'm still at that annoying fat stage, not feeling like the belly is completely pregnant yet.  All my current clothes are getting incredibly small and all the maternity is still way too big.  It's such a waste buying clothes for the in between since I won't be there very long. So I'm just pretty much uncomfortable in clothes and have nothing to wear.  It's only a stage though, I will get to wear maternity soon.  Now it sounds great but I remember with Noah I got so tired of wearing stretchy pants and weird waistbands!  I couldn't wait for regular clothes again!  So far all is still good and we are looking forward to seeing baby #2 on that wonderful screen and hearing it's strong heartbeat and hoping it cooperates to show us what sex he/she is! 

1 comment:

  1. That in between stage is uncomfortable! I always thought people thought I was just another mom that let herself go :( You will "pop" soon, then clothes are fun again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...