Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Little Helper

Noah has just been such a little helper lately, it is just so cute!  I don't think he realizes that he's helping I think he just likes to do big things but either way I love it.  Some morning I will ask if he's ready to eat  breakfast and he runs in the kitchen goes to the fridge to wait for me to get the yogurt then he goes to the spoon drawer and waits for me there then he tries to move his high chair closer to the table.  Then most morning the dishwasher needs unloaded so after we eat we usually do that and he's ready to try and help me.  He loves to get the silverware out and tries to help me shut the door, most of the time before I'm ready. 

When we leave and are getting ready to get in the car he's ready to push the garage door button in the garage to open the door. 

He loves to help clean floors. 

When we go to the basement to do laundry there is a light right above the dryer and you have to pull that string to get it to go on, he always wants me to hold him until we get over there so he can pull the string then he wants down to help me unload the dryer. 

Alot of times if he's not too busy playing too and I'm doing something he will try to help however he thinks he can.  It's just too cute!!

It's funny to see how he's become such a creature of habit, like his momma and knows what we do each day!  I think he takes after me in a lot of ways, poor boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...