Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's a Boy!!


As you can see, we are definitely having another boy!  I am truly excited, I think so many people think I really wanted a girl since we already have a boy.  I see so many good things with having 2 boys though.  They will be close so can be great playmates for each other (hopefully).  I'm sure I will have days where they will have me wanting to pull my hair out but I can't wait to see them playing and growing up together.  Second another boy is so much better for our budget.  With buying a new house and stuff for it, and not expecting to have another baby this year things will definitely be tighter than other years so this will be good.  This baby might be able to wear some of Noah's stuff but a lot of it will probably be off seasons a little however after this year we should be set since Noah is now to the age where he is staying in stuff longer.  Plus girl clothes are so cute and irresistable so I won't be as tempted to buy as much.  Now we just have to come up with a name.. The hard part, I have a list of names I like but none of them have good meanings and that just really means a lot of Matthew so we will see what we come up with. 

On another note all looks great.  Baby was in a ball and at first she said she didn't know if she would be able to tell.. I panicked a little I just had to know but then she saw it almost right away.  That was the only thing he wanted to show off was his little boy part.  Everything else he tried to keep hidden.  They couldn't get a good look at the spine, brain and everything they really wanted to but said it all looks good from what they could see. Baby is 11 ounces and right on track.  I'm hoping he stays that way and doesn't grow into a 9lb baby like his brother.   I gained 3 lbs since my last visit 4 weeks ago, bummer.  I have already gained more than  I wanted.  Sooo frustrating.  I gained way too much with Noah and really wanted to keep it down this time, especially since I didn't loose all my weight from him.  We have been so busy and have had so much going on, I just haven't had time to work out like I wanted .  Now with the next month my time is still looking pretty slim.  Also I'm still extremely tired, I don't remember it sticking around this long and this bad last time.  However I realize this is a different pregnancy and things are different with each one so this one I think is just more calm and wants me to get more rest.  This one already seems a lot less active.  That could easily change in the next few weeks though.  My goal for the next few weeks is just to keep my sanity and get some workouts in and get my weight back on track for the rest of my 20 weeks.  I can't believe I am already halfway there and hopefully maybe a little more.  ( still hopefully for a baby a little earlier)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...