Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thankful

Do you ever have those days when you feel so blessed?  I have many but today I have just been feeling extremely blessed.  We have had some stressful weeks and I have just felt like I'm struggling to keep up but when I really stop and look around and think about other people's stresses mine seem so small and petty.  I know so many people that are going through some huge things, some of which are close to me and my heart goes out for them.  Now as I sit here and look around, I have a wonderful healthy husband, a son who is healthy and full of personality, a huge family who loves us all so much, a home to call our own, able to pay our bills and have a sense of job security for ourselves and so far another fairly easy, healthy pregnancy.  Wow, God has truly blessed us!  And to think about all the things I'm worried/stressed about.    The most important things in life I have and in abundance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...