Friday, August 12, 2011

36 Weeks

Wednesday I hit the 36 week mark, wahoo!  Getting closer and closer each day.  Tuesday I went for my now weekly appointments and got checked.  She said I was 2-3 that's better than the 1-2 I heard with Noah for 4 weeks.  I'm hoping that means something, but not expecting it too. I know that means I could go any day or still be waiting when September 7th comes!  Next Wednesday when I hit that 37 weeks and will be considered full term I'm really going to start getting antsy for Mr. Carson to come! 

I have seen lots of people doing a little questionnaire lately on their blogs with stats about their pregnancy.  I will steal a few of them

Weight gain: Sitting at +28 lbs right now, not awesome but still much better than it was with Noah.  I set a goal of 30, so will most likely pass that, unless I go incredibly soon

Cravings:  popsicles, popsicles and nugget ice (DQ has probably thought I'm going crazy this week going through the drive thru to get a cup of it the last few days)

Belly-Button: not quite out yet, but really really close to popping I'm afraid

Movement:   Carson was such a calm little guy for most of the pregnancy but that sure has changed, It seems like I'm constantly getting jabbed on my right side.  I can't figure out what it is poking out.  Every night after my popsicle eating marathon, he usually starts putting on a show!

Emotions:  Very, Very, Very ready to not be pregnant anymore, but still not completely feeling ready for 2 little ones.  I know that is going to be a challenging adjustment.   Some days I feel I could easily handle another one, and other days I can't fathom it.  I know it will be hard, but we will make it and before I know it the boys will be old enough and will be playing/wrestling/fighting with each other.    I don't think I could possibly be prepared for life with 2 kids under 2 so I'm ready to bring it on and get this journey started. 

Tuesday I go back for my 37 week check, so we shall see if I'm still sitting at the same or if we are any closer!  Wish me luck! 

Oh and what's this?  That's right 36 weeks along, and my first belly picture.  It's a terrible picture but I figured I better at least have one for Carson to see of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...