Monday, August 15, 2011

Love

I have been wanting to do some more sewing for quite some time, but I always find something else I feel needs done first.  I had a bunch of projects I wanted to do all winter but I was constantly spending any spare time I had cleaning since our house was on the market, then it was packing then unpacking, and now trying to get ready for baby.  Well finally this last week I got out some fabric, got it all washed and some projects cut and finally sewed yesterday.  I only finished 2 receiving blankets and 2 burp cloths. but once I start I'm usually hooked for a little while. I'm hoping the little taste of sewing will give me the motivation to finish a lot of stuff I have been wanting to make. I just had to show off this adorable fabric.  I just LOVE it so much.  I thoguht Carson needed a few n new things of his own that wasn't Noah's before so here is a picture of the receiving blanket I made and he also has some matching burp cloths. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...