Monday, August 15, 2011

Shoe Fetish

Noah's loves these shoes.....
Weird I know..
Freak me out a little???
Yes definitely....

I'm not sure why but everytime I'm getting ready and he knows we are leaving and I need shoes he goes in our closet to get these shoes for me.  He will bring them out and try to put them on my feet.  Usually just for the sake of a fit I will squeeze my almost 37 week pregnant pudgy feet into them and wear them for a minute until I can sneak on my other comfy (usually flip flops these days) shoes.  For now I'm just going to tell myself it's not a big deal, he just likes them because they are different than all the other 30 black pairs of shoes in there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...