Thursday, August 25, 2011

38 Weeks

Wow, I'm at 38 weeks, Can't believe that hopefully in 2 weeks or less than 2 weeks we will be meeting Carson.  I don't have any exciting updates since my appt is actually tomorrow so I guess if we find anything out I will update again. 

I have been slowly getting a few more things ready for the new little mister.
Last night we put the car seat base in the car, and today we finished getting the crib ready (even though we prob won't need it for awhile since he will be us for awhile) by moving the mattress back up and getting the new breathable bumpers put on, got Carson's bag packed today will prob wait til go time for mine since I hardly have anything to wear right now, I can't spare any to pack.  I have outgrown pretty much all of my clothes all of a sudden and it's a little late to buy new now for 2 weeks.  I feel like I've grown a ton in the last few weeks.  The scale and my clothes can prove that one.   

Weight Gain- + 32 boo.... Not so good these last two weeks! 

Cravings-Still ice, popsicles, ice, lots of random junk food, and more ice.  I just can't get enough ice.  Nugget ice from DQ, or Homewood is still the best but  I will settle for gas station ice.  Tuesday at work I had two cups of it and still wanted more on my way home. 

Belly Button-  Not completely out but definetly heading that way by the end of the day.  It's weird in  some shirts it already looks out but it's really just the top part that flares out it's not a full blown pop

Emotions- Completely done with the whole being pregnant thing.. Can't sleep, body aches all the time, I'm just pretty much tired and grumpy and ready to meet our boy!  I know I will still be tired but I will handle that way better than being tired because I can't  fall asleep because of restless legs and an achey body. 

Things I'm getting tired of....
Maternity clothes
Getting asked whem I'm due
Discomfort...
Not being able to play with my boy like I used to....
Being huge!!

However.. the end is near.  I can do this.... I can do this!!!
Hoping to find out the end is closer than September 7th tomorrow! 

Today at 38 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...