Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3 Months Old



Today Carson turned 3 months old!  Time flies apparently when you are quite busy with two little boys!  I had bought a bumbo last night and thought I bought a green one, (read the label wrong) so that is why Carson our boy has a purple bumbo, and we tried it for the first time tonight.  His big brother loved to put toys on the tray for him.  He lasted a few minutes but I was hoping it would be magic and would love to be able to sit up and look around.  Maybe tomorrow.  I'm sure he also has to get used to it for a little while since it forces him to use his muscles to keep his head up, although he did do pretty good at that part.  Carson doesn't last in/ or on anything too long so I need more things to move him to rather than holding him all day!

At 3 months Carson...
-isn't sleeping through the night yet, we go back and forth some nights are junky and he wakes up at like 12, 3, and 5 or 6.  Then some nights are better and he may just get up around 2 and 6.  It still varies and we can't ever count on a certain time.  I would really love to have a schedule Carson (maybe for Christmas that is what you can get mommy)! 
-just moved up to Size 2 in diapers
-has a little chunk on his thighs but most of it, is in those cute cheeks!
-loves watching his brother play and watch a little Mickey Mouse with him
-is in some 3 months clothing/ sleepers still but starting to outgrow a lot of it because of the length
-is a talker, I love it when he just looks at you and talks, sooo sooo cute!
-not a paci baby, I thought it would be nice to not have one, but now that I do there are days I wish he would take one
-still doesn't eat much at a feeding, he goes back and forth between 3 and 4 ounces with once in a while eating 5 but that is mostly at bedtime.  Sure wish we could get him to eat more so he would go longer in between feedings
-is a smiley fella, when you talk to him he smiles a lot, he sure does love attention
-has diapers that could knock you out, we take his dirties right out to the garage, they would ruin our house!
-is a catnapper, boy I wish I could fix this!
No matter what our days are like he sure has won the heart of his parents!  We love you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...