Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Daycare

Today our boys went to an in home daycare for the first time.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.  Noah is almost two and has never stayed with anyone but us or family.  Everyone  that has ever watched him he has known.  Once we got there, Noah didn't want me to put him down but finally I just made him get down and then I just had to leave because I knew he wasn't going to be okay with me leaving.  He was crying when I left but I got a text shortly after  I left from the caregiver letting me know he didn't cry for long and was already playing with the other kids.  Noah loves playing with kids, especially older ones so I figured he would like it once he get over me leaving.  From what I heard he did really well and even went right down for a nap (the part I was really worried about since he doesn't handle change well and he would have to sleep in a new place).  Now Carson on the other hand was a little cranky for them and didn't sleep much until the afternoon he finally took a good nap. The kids are going there again on Thursday so I'm hoping Carson does better.  I think it will be hard for them because they won't be going certain days or even every week, it will pretty much be our backup when Jill can't watch the boys so there will not have a chance to ever get used to being there.  When it was time to go, Noah didn't seem too ready so hopefully Thursday he will remember the fun he had and be okay with me leaving this time.  I was thankful to the caregivers because they sent text updates and pictures to me all day of both boys.  I knew they were in good hands, but it was nice to see Noah playing and pictures of our new little man Carson smiling to put this momma's mind at ease! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...