Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

I'm a party pooper! Yep that's right I skipped out on Halloween this year. I have never liked Halloween myself but last year I was excited to dress Noah up and he didn't do too bad. Well this year I looked around for costumes pretty early and got to thinking will Noah even wear a costume. My gut answer- NO! He has always refused to wear anything on his head, some days he hates collared shirts, the other day he threw a fit when his shirt had a hood. He screams when we put his jacket on so instead of wasting money for something that I may/may not even get him to put on I just decided to not even try and save the money and the hassle. Hopefully next year we will be behind this whole deal and will be able to dress both little boys up!
Since I don't have any pictures from this year, here is a cute little duck from last year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...