Thursday, November 3, 2011

Carson at 2 Months



Saturday Carson turned 2 months old, and boy has it flown by.  We had his 2 months appointment yesterday and I was surprised to find out that little man Jones now weighs 11lbs 3oz.  He has gained 1 oz shy of 5 pounds.  Before long he will have doubled his birth weight.  Go buddy! 

He is now 22 inches long, so he has grown 2.75 inches since he was born.  I knew he was getting longer.  His percentiles are pretty low he is in the 10th percentile for height and and the 25th percentile for weight which is why he still looks kind of chubby for how small he is.  I think most of his chubbiness is in his cheeks.  Both of my boys have taken after me with their chubby cheeks. 

Carson enjoys mornings and smiles a lot in his first few hours.  He has such a cute smile, we love it!He is starting to coo and tries to talk sometimes, it's adorable. The other day I saw him grab a toy hanging from his playmat for the first time.  He had a really good grip on it, it was neat to watch him wave it and pull so hard on it.  You wonder what he's thinking.  He loves watching his brother, which isn't hard to do because if I am giving Carson attention Noah is right there to try and join in. 
He doens't mind bathtime, in fact it's the happiest time of his night we look forward to them.  Carson get's pretty cranky at night and usually we end up pacing the house holding you facing out until bathtime. After bathtime he gets a bottle and heads to bed. He is getting up about twice a night every once and while 3
He likes to be held facing outwards just like his brother.  ( I'm a little mad about it, I thought with my second I deserved a cuddler since Noah wasn't at all.  But Noah gets cuddly sometimes now so at least one of my boys will let me every once and a while) 
For the most part he is a good baby, except for those darn evenings but I'm hoping they get better soon!  I'm anxious for the next few months when we hopefully will get more of a schedule, for when he starts rolling over, playing with toys more and sleeping through the night (fingers crossed)
Our house sure is crazy and stressful most days but we sure do love our boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...