Saturday, December 17, 2011

9 hours

Last night was great, Carson slept from 8:30 to 5:30, in case you aren't good at math, that's 9 hours!  I went to bed around 10:30 and woke up at 5:30 thinking it was much earlier since Carson usually gets up anytime starting at midnight.  We have been back and forth some nights he's up at 12 and 3, some nights it's just 2-3.  We haven't had a certain time each night.  I know why he slept too, it's because I finally got him to take a good bottle.  Man that boy lately is frustrating in the eating department.  He seems to take bottles good for Nana Jill but for me it usually takes me like an hour to get him to take a bottle and he still rarely finishes it. He will eat about half, wait a half hour and will eat the rest.  I have tried moving him up to level 2 bottle nipples, which I did use last night but he still eats a little cries, then eats a little more, cries and it continues until he's done.  Then today I tried using them again all morning and the same thing he just cried and cried, so this afternoon I switched back to level 1's and magically he has finished his bottles all afternoon/evening with the old nipples.  Weird I know.. He seems to be gaining weight just fine, but he really doesn't eat that much as compared to most babies his age and if he doesn't get enough during the day then I know he will continue to wake at night.  He did take a decent bottle tonight before bed so we will just have to wait and see when we get up tonight!  Crossing my fingers for another good night.  With Noah we had  to wait almost a year until we had a sleeping child so we were due for one to start a lot earlier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...