Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

We have been celebrating Christmas now for a few weeks.   This year has been very different in that our Christmas family events have been quite spread out.  We already had one in the beginning of December and that had one last Sunday and then had just mini family events all weekend around the actual dates of Christmas. 

Here are a few pictures from Christmas at dad and Dinah's last weekend

This was Noah helping me open Carson's presents, it was like double for him since everything Carson got he thought was fun and was for him as well.
 Love the look on Noah's face, he enjoyed present opening this year
 Our cutie pie Carson, hanging out while everyone was opening presents.  Next year he will get to join in on the action
Friday we celebrated Christmas with the Dirks' and I failed to bring my camera so no pictures from that one.  Dad and Angie got Noah a remote control Jeep which he was in love with.  Saturday morning he was already playing with it at 6:45.  We have already run the batteries down.  I didn't think he would figure it out but he has mastered forward and backward.  If he can't get it to turn he just picks it up and points it in the direction he wants.

Sunday morning mom and the crew came to our house for Christmas brunch and presents.  I again pretty much failed to take pictures.  Aunt Randi had taken some of the kids and I took a whole like 5 pictures so here are the few  I have. 

Noah's joy, he loved pretty much every present and wanted to play with everything as soon as he opened it. 

Grandma Shelley and Kevin got Noah a baseball tee ball set and as you can see we have some practicing to do with him.  Right now he hits the ball off the tee with the wrong end of the bat.   
 Our annual toe sock picture,  don't ask me how this started but mom got us toe socks one year when they were cool many years ago and has been getting them for us ever since.  Funny thing is, she got us these same toe socks last year but couldn't find any others so bought them again.  Apparently toe socks aren't really in any more, haha!

Noah climbing on his mount of presents while playing with his magna doodle. 
 Yes mom.....
 Noah trying to wear the glasses from his Mr. Potato Head

I wish I had more pictures but I was not in the best of moods Christmas morning, I was tired, grumpy and let stress and worry get to me.  I missed out in just sitting back and enjoying the day with my family and I regret that.  I hate that I worried about silly stuff and wished I would have just enjoyed each minute of it.  We still had a great day overall and we all got such great gifts and are so thankful for everything we received and the wonderful friends and family we have.  Noah I think was overwhelmed by the end of the day and didn't know what to play with.  He kind of stayed away from his playroom, I think there was just too much new stuff in there for him.  We are in the process of picking some items to stow away for awhile and bring them out later in the year and also splitting up his toys so he has some downstairs as well. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, the Jones family sure did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...