Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Made It

I'm getting closer and closer to my weight loss goal.  With Carson I gained 33 pounds and had set a goal to have it off by Thanksgiving, right around when he would turn 3 months.  Well lately I have been getting closer and closer and knew any day I should of seen that last pound drop.  I didn't even make it up the last two days to workout so I really wasn't expecting to see that wonderful number today but I did!  Yahoo!   I have now lost all of my weight from Carson, but I'm not done, I still have some weight I never lost from Noah and some more I just want to get rid of.  So hoping I can lose 9 more pounds, and I'm setting a goal for that of February 1st.  I'm sure it will be tricky with the holidays so it might be borderline impossible but I'm going to try! 

What stinks is though even though the weights off from pregnancy and I can fit into a lot of my clothes, they still don't look good because I don't feel like my shape is back to normal.  Now I've always been wide but during and after pregnancy I'm extra wide.  Hoping these hips move back in soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...