Saturday, December 17, 2011

OCD Much


So I'm pretty sure my son is just like me.....
I have already known he is quirky but more and more lately, he has done a lot of things that make me laugh and have shown how particular he is...


Below are pictures of things he did today with his toys

Lined up all of his trucks in the crack of the couch

 He got these books this afternoon from Great Grandma and Great Grandpa White, which he loves.. Of course they have all had to be out of the box this evening and he had to neatly line them up on the coffee table
 Earlier today he took a bunch of his trucks and lined them up by the front door.  He did this a few different times, he would put all the ones he had a way and get a new set out..

Such a funny kid he is!

1 comment:

  1. dont worry jen he is just being a boy! my mom told me that both of my brothers did this constantly and they are so messy it would give you anxiety to see their rooms. although i think i would prefer the ocd over the messy lol. my mom said she loved it, thought it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...