Friday, March 2, 2012

Big Mess

 This was Carson last night after eating some baby food.  

First we tried green beans, failed miserably as you can tell.  He spit it all out and was throwing a fit kicking his feet, and knocked the whole bowl out of my hands and all over him.  I left him in the mess, and continued on with carrots.  Worked much better, he ate quite a bit, and boy is he a messy eater.  He tries to slurp food off the spoon and ends up spitting it everywhere.    Momma Jones doesn't do too well with messes.  After this feeding, he went straight on to a bath and clothes, burpie, bib, and bouncy seat cover went right to the washing machine.  

 Carson thought it was really fun to make such a mess for mom to clean up!

Good thing he's cute!  

2 comments:

  1. I just tried giving Jackson some carrots on Saturday for the first time. He seemed to like them, but I do know about the mess. I don't like messes either, so its going to be something I know I have to get used to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With our first, I always tried to keep him from making messes, and he turned out just like me. Not sure if it's coincidence of if I made him that way. Some days he can't stand getting food on his face, fingers, hates if it gets dropped on the table. Sometimes I wish he would just be okay with a mess and others I'm thankful, he is the way he is! I'm trying to be more relaxed this time! Good luck with your baby food adventure!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...