Monday, March 12, 2012

What a Day


Wow, was the weather beautiful today or what?

I woke up tired, worn out, grumpy and just wanting to go back to bed.... Then I forced myself to take the kids grocery shopping, didn't go as well as normal.  Then by the time we got back it was beautiful, we unloaded groceries and enjoyed the sunlight coming in through the windows during lunch.  The boys went down for naps, took great ones.   I was productive instead of lazy during their naps and then after naps we spent almost the rest of the day outside!  The day turned out to be an awesome day!  


Outside we blew bubbles... 

 Love this face, he was squealing at the bubbles, haha
 Carson enjoyed the outdoors as well.  He just chilled in his stroller for awhile watching Noah and I
 Noah pushed Carson around for awhile
 Scooting around
Matthew got home earlier than normal and  took the boys on a little stroll while I made dinner alone (that hardly ever happens)
 Then after dinner we went back out for some more fun, then came in to get ready for bed... Check out little cutie Jones loving all his Cars items and ready for bed.  We had got him these Cars pajamas from Kohls.  He's the one that spotted them, and I couldn't resist getting them for him.  I never thought I would think this stuff was cute before, but seeing him get so excited, I end up thinking he looks so cute in his character stuff.  Nana Jill gave him Cars slippers this morning and he wore them all day inside.  He even wanted to wear them outside but  I let him throw a fit and switched to his tennis shoes anyway and right when he came back in each time he wanted his Cars slippers right back on.  He is even sleeping with them right now!  Funny how they get so attached to stuff already.  
 Eating a snack before bedtime.  Our  fruit loving boy, he had pears and strawberries.  He would live on fruit if we let him!  
I dont' know what it is about sunshine and great weather after winter that makes you in a good mood and gives you more energy but I love it.  

I ordered the 30 day shred a few weeks ago and said as soon as it came in I would start it.  Well I got it a week and a half ago and finally started today.  I have been putting off scrubbing my shower forever and did that after working out tonight.   I made 5 ice cube trays full of baby food for Carson, organized most of my cabinets during the boys naptime.  It feels so good to be productive, hopefully the weather will stick around, I need some motivation and that bright shiny sun sure helps!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...