Thursday, March 1, 2012

I have a 2 Year Old

This week we have a two year old.  Some days it seems like 2 is the best age Noah has been so far, but this week boy oh boy is he two.  He loves the word No.. Sometimes it's cute and funny other times it's very much not!  I don't think he always means to say No, he just says it to mean yes and no sometimes.  I will ask him a questions and sometimes he does that cute noooo, then he smiles at me like mom yes I want to do that.

He has started throwing lots of things again, and especially thinks it's fun to throw things at his brother, I can't leave the room while they are close to each other, if  I do it's a risk!  He is a boy and can be so aggressive sometimes with Carson, it's hard to get him to understand to be gentle.

Our days are split personalities, some of the cutest moments where Noah is just being flat out adorable and other's where he makes me want to pull my hair out!

Tuesday we were leaving daycare and I was putting Carson in the car while Noah was on the other side of the vehicle throwing rocks like he does at every chance he gets.  Then I was on my way to his side and he looked at me, grabbed a rock and looked right at the brand new looking car next to us (which by the way people were sitting in) and deliberately threw the rock at it.  I was so embarrassed and felt so bad and went to the window to talk to them, they said it was so no big deal not to worry about it but it was still so embarrassing. I know he's a boy, but the defiance is so hard to deal with. He knows so many times he's not supposed to do what he's getting ready to do but does it anyway We need to start potty training soon and with him I don't even know where to begin.   Right now, we ask him if he has to go on the potty before bath some nights and he usually just starts freaking out.  If anyone has some good potty training tips, we are open to anything!

On Wednesday, Matthew took Noah outside to play all morning and of course he loves it out there and has missed it soooo much.   I came home from Carson's appointment and it was so cute Noah was just jumping around on the driving squealing and yelling outside, outside.  He was just so excited to be outside!  I wish we would of got in on camera, some day he would of laughed watching himself freaking out about being outside.
This is one of those moments that just makes me want to squeeze him and kiss him a million times!

Being a parent is such a challenge sometimes, but also the most rewarding thing I have ever done, I wouldn't trade it for anything though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...