Friday, March 23, 2012

Laughter

Lately Carson and Noah will just start laughing at each other, sometimes for no reason I can see and it's soooo stinking adorable.  I wish I could get it on video and have tried a few times but get it ready too late.  It never lasts very long but sometimes it really just seems like Carson looks at Noah, gets excited, laughs and then it makes Noah laugh and they carry on a giggle fest for a few minutes.    Carson will do the same thing to Matthew but never me, I guess he just spends too much time with me and I'm not that exciting.  These two sure can turn a day around with their laughing!

I know this sure seems like a pointless post to most of you, but after reading our blog from when Noah was little, I have already forgotten so much that he did, I want to have all these memories since I seemed to have the worst memory, I sometimes really wonder sometimes if there is something wrong with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...