Monday, June 6, 2011

Almost 27 Weeks

Wow am I doing awful this time awful, can't believe Wednesday I will be 27 weeks along, in the third trimester and still haven't taken a belly picture.  So many things are different this time around.  This has gone by fast, but I seem to be getting more and more comfortable a lot earlier on.  This baby seems ultra low and pretty much everything I wear besides dresses bother me.  Everytime I stand up  I feel like I have to pee whether I just went 5 minutes ago or not, very annoying! Since we already have one child, he keeps us busy and we aren't constantly thinking and talking about the next baby since we are busy with Noah.  I can't believe I still haven't bought one single outfit for the next baby, that's so unlike me.  I will need to go shopping for Carson before too long because since he will be born at the end of August/ or early September he will need newborn to prob 3  months summer clothes for a little while in the beginning until he can wear Noah's clothes which he started out in winter stuff.  I also can't wait to get  the boys matching outfits.  That will definitely be a photo op!  I just love saying the boys, I think it sounds cute!  I still haven't figured out their room yet.  Noah is still in his crib and will be until Carson is born since we plan on keeping Carson in our room for awhile.  So i their room is not on the top priority list right now but will have to move it up there soon.  I have been looking for fabric off and on because I have still thought about making them matching bedding but still not sure about time and how much I could really do.  I did find one set at Target I really liked that came in toddler and crib bedding but I hate to spend that much  buying a new crib set when we already have one and it keeps going unavailable anyway so I can never catch it when you can buy all the pieces.  So for now the future boy's room will be left unpainted and undecorated until we decide what we are going to do in there.  After awhile the plain room will eventually truly drive me crazy and make me make a decision and also when it gets closer I'm sure I'll be freaking out about not having a room ready for them.  Maybe we will get a belly photo by 30 weeks, haha! 

My next appointment is a week from Thursday.  I will be 28 weeks, and get to get a shot, do the glucose and  my last planned ultrasound.   It will be a long appointment but at least we will get to see Carson again and hopefully get some better pictures this time since last time he was too curled up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...