Monday, June 6, 2011

Noah Lately

Lately Noah has been very up or down.  He's either happy as can be or throwing fits. Some days have been very tiring and I think just with everything going on I have been a lot less patient and not able to handle as much.  Some days by dinner I am just done!  I'm so thankful to have Matthew around most nights to help out with our character of a son! 

 I haven't gotten to really take many pics lately because Noah broke my camera about a month ago.  Matthew can get it to work sometimes but when you want to take a picture you don't usually have 5 minutes to get it to work before you take it.  My wonderful husband did order me a new one the other day for my birthday though, so it should be arriving any day and then I will have to catch up on the photos!  I did take a few though on my phone to show what he has been up to lately. 


Noah loves french fries, I don't even know who gave him the first bite,  but he sure hasn't ever forgetten it.  When he sees them he knows and has to have one.  I don't like it but usually give in.  Anyways sometime last week Matthew had some and Noah quickly saw and had to sit on his lap and eat some.  Matthew had some broken up for him and he was eating some too, but Matthew was dipping his in ketchup.  Well Noah was paying attention to dad and to our surprise all of a sudden he grabbed one fry and dipped it right in the ketchup and put it into his mouth.  We were so surprised 1- because Noah is picky and usually just doesn't try anything, especially something different and 2- we realized just how much he pays attention to what we do.
 In the new house I have a lower cabinet with all Noah's bowls and cups and it didn't take long for him to remember this one.  Pretty much daily now he likes to go and empty everything out of it.  He also will bring me a new cup everytime he wants a drink since he knows where they are. 
 Our poor sleepy boy, this was taken on the way home from Kansas City after Adam and Kate's wedding.  He had been fighting sleep for awhile and was ready to crash.  Of course he had to have his leg off the side of the car seat.  It never looks very comfortable but he loves to sit like that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...