Saturday, June 11, 2011

Our New House


It's finally home sweet home!

  The walkout basement, that I love! And you can see the deck above and patio below.  Furniture to come someday!

The living/great room.  Pretty much the only finished room in the house.  We still need to mount the TV sometime and put up a clock I bought for above the TV that I love, but that's all minor. 
  My favorite part, no walls in between the living spaces.  One big space for the                   kitchen/dining/living rooms
None of the other rooms are finished yet.  In case you want to see more, I did post an album of the whole house on facebook.  I  will wait until each room is done to put them on here.  We have lots of little things to work on over the next few months. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...