Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Our weekly menu plan.

I made our plan on Saturday and last night watched Hungry for Change, next weeks will probably look a lot different.  I have a love/hate relationship with documentaries like that.  Makes me feel guilty about alot of things we have in this house.  Over the last half a year I have really been trying to change the way we eat but we still have a long way to go, especially with the boys!

Sometime this week I will be trying this for me but not expecting Matthew to eat it since he doesn't like the texture of pasta.  I've heard this is delicious and I finally found some Spaghetti Squash yesterday so I'm anxious to try it!  You can find the recipe here  for Spaghetti Squash with Grilled chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes.


Monday-  Beef Stew over rice (weird I know, but that's how Matthew likes it!)

Tuesday- Breakfast for dinner

Wednesday- Chicken and Broccoli with rice

Thursday- Nuxoll Burgers on my grill pan and these potatoes


Friday- Chicken Fajitas

Have a great week!

Linking up with Menu Plan Monday at www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...