Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Our Menu for the week!

Sunday-  Chicken Pot Pie
Monday-  Steak, Mashed Cauliflower, Grilled Veggies
I just got a new grill pan for the stove and can't wait to use it!


Tuesday-  Slow Cooker Ham, Potatoes, Green Beans 


Wednesday- Chicken  and Wild Rice Casserole (carry over from last week)  I have had two sick kids, pretty much one attached at all times.  I'm lucky I made anything last week!

Thursday- Leftovers

Friday- Tacos ( my homemade taco seasoning is Here if you haven't tried to make your own yet, so easy and so much better for you.   I just make a bunch at a time so I always have it)


Linking up with Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...