Tuesday, October 12, 2010

9 Months

At Noah's 9 month home weigh in, Noah was ......

I was quite surprised when I saw the scale, he seems so much heavier each week but he was only up 4 ounces since last month.  I can't believe how much his weight has slowed but I guess it's expected when all he wants to do is walk around now. 

Just look at this face!  How could you not love this boy?
 I was trying to get some stuff ready for supper, he wasn't really cooperating but still managed to sneak a smile!
 One of his many funny facial expressions showing his teeth, along with his natural crazy hair
 Noah playing his new favorite game, he drops everything off and waits for mommy to pick it up! ( If you look close he does have a ring in his hand)  This is also a good picture from the side of his crazy hair, it's hopeless to get it to lay down!
 Noah just loves computers, I got him out an extra one that he couldn't mess up.  He makes so many random boxes come up and I have no idea how he does it!

 I still can't believe my little boy is already 9 months old.  3 months and we will be celebrating his 1st birthday!  We love him more and more each day!  It seems just like yesterday that all we ever did was hold him and wonder when he would do more.  Now I spend all day playing and entertaining.  He has me worn out someday, especially now that he wants to walk around and needs our help doing it.  I'm really beginning to think he is just going to go straight to walking and skip crawling.  We will see though, he could surprise us someday and still crawl.  None the less, I love him and are so thankful for the days I get to stay home and spend time with him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...