Sunday, October 24, 2010

First Parade

This afternoon Katie, Hannah, and I took Noah to first parade.  We missed the Homecoming parade so the Halloween was the next one.  I figured he would like it since he likes to watch cars go by, bands, and animals.  Well he did like it but didn't show much emotion like the normal Noah.  He pretty much sat there the entire time with his mouth open.  It was so cute.  He loved most of it except for the beginning I think scared him a little with all the sirens.  We covered his ears because I forgot how loud those things were up close!  It was so funny to me at how many people came up to him to give him a handful of candy as if they felt bad for him that the other kids were getting it all.  One person from Casey's that was passing out donuts came up to him and said here buddy, this will be kind of messy.  My son is 9 months old, we dont eat donuts and we definetly do not eat candy.  I guess it was nice for us though plenty of candy for the adults.  Noah also got hit on the head once with a piece of candy someone was trying to throw one and misjudged.  He just whined for a minute and then he was fine.  I think he enjoyed it though.



 Staring at the parade
 Staring.....
 Kate moved and we are still staring, haha

Great day, it was beautiful outside, perfect day for the parade!

1 comment:

  1. Aww wish I would have know you were there, I would have walked down to where you were. He was probably thinkin what the heck is all this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...