Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First of Many

 Monday afternoon I had just finished feeding Noah some lunch and had scooted his high chair back in the corner with him still in it.  I wasn't thinking because I scooted him right next to the candy dish that was sitting on a shelf by the countertop.  I had walked a few feet to get rid of the food dishes and in no time I heard a crash and there went the bowl all over the ceramic tile as well as all the candy corn in it. It was so funny to see Noah's face.  He just stared at the floor for the longest time.  He was actually still content in there the whole time I cleaned it up, impressive for him!  I know this is only the beginning of broken things, once he is on the move I'm sure we will have more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...