Sunday, October 10, 2010

Noah 8 Months

One day last week I was trying to switch my closet from summer to fall/winter during one of Noah's naps.  Well he didn't nap very long and so I got stuck in the middle.  I tried to occupy him with the hangers for awhile.  He liked them for a few minutes but then was done.  So I had to wait until he went to bed that night.  Some days  it's amazing I get anything done.  His naps these days have been getting shorter and shorter.


Noah has discovered cabinets. Lately if I leave him while I use the restroom we start a scream fest so sometimes I will bring him with me and set him on the floor.  Well he's been okay with that because he loves cabinets and has figured out how to open and shut them.  Right now he usually just does that but he has been starting to realize there are lots of things in them and wants to play with that stuff too.  The kitchen cabinets he loves too, I introduced him to the tupperware cabinet the other day that kept him entertained while I finished dinner one night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...