Monday, October 18, 2010

What a Weekend

Boy oh boy what a weekend we had.  It was quite a busy one.  To add to the weekend we had quite a cranky boy, which sure has me worn out.  I'm not sure if it was all the being away from home, or the teeth or something else that had him in a funk but I'm happy for Monday to be here.  We are going to make a quick trip to the office and grocery shopping then hanging out at home the rest of the day.  I have a huge list for me but that will be for naptime and after bed for Noah when I will tackle that. 

Noah is entering the walking stage.  All he wants to do is for you to hold his hands and walk around.  Well I can handle that here and there but 8 hours a day just isn't going to happen.  I know everyone says I don't want him to walk but at this point I would have to say I wouldn't mind it.  I will probably eat these words before too long.  Whenever I put him down after walking or he tries to grab my fingers and I don't help him up he has been throwing quite the fit.  Some worse than others. I have just been amazed at how good these 9 month old fits are.  He is one strong willed little boy! 

 I haven't been as good lately at taking very many pictures but I did manage to get a few of Noah and one of his little cousins.   Hopefully soon we can get all 3 little Jones boys' together for a picture. 


 It was hopeless to get them both to look at the same time!
 This is my ornery little boy, he kept taking the toy from Micah, and putting it on the other side of him, well then Matthew would  put it back on Micah's lap and he would just take it again.  Noah has a little grin here, I think we are in trouble in a few months.
 Typical Noah, mouth wide open!
 Happy to be walking and playing with the cabinets
My little cheese man
 Even though we had a rough weekend, this boy still melts my heart.  He gives you this smile and you just want to squeeze him!
Love, Love, Love, Love Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...