Saturday, October 9, 2010

Moving??

I don't know where to start or how we really even got started on the idea of moving, but there is a chance we might be!  I'm really excited to get the chance to look at houses.  When we got our house 3 years ago we never had intended of buying one as early as we did and it just kind of happened.  We bought it from family and never looked at another house.  Well 3 years later it's finally my turn to look at house (3 years I know isn't really that long, but it has seemed like it).  There really isn't anything wrong with our house.  We have pretty much completely redone it and there is still probably a lot we would do if we stayed here but I would just like to be done with the house remoldeling stage at least for a little bit. Then again I'm know every house we ever live in there will be things that need done but nothing like what we did to our house.  We have always had so many unfinished projects in this house, because we start another before finishing the last one and one thing always leads to another.  Well now that we are considering moving we have really got to kick in in gear and finish our to-do list.  There is a lot that needs to be done before we could ever put our house on the market. Last Friday we had a realtor come to our house to give us an idea what he would list our house for.  Once we knew that we got an idea of what we might get from our house so we know what kind of houses we would be able to look at next.  Last night we were up until 12:30, I was painting the basement and Matthew was laying tile in the breezeway.  It's also been a lot harder to get things done after we had Noah.  It kinds of keeps me from doing big projects because you just can't fit them in during a naptime and at night there is always so much regular household stuff that needs done.  This week I'm going to just try and stay up late some nights to try and help Matthew get some things finished though.  We are going to look at some more houses today, which none of them have everything on my wish list but I don't think it's really possible in the price point we are looking at.  So we will see, if there isn't anything on the market right now that we really want than there isn't a huge hurry for us to get everything done.   At the same time in case something does come on the market that we want, I don't want to miss out on it because we can't or haven't got our house ready to sell.  There is also some land that I would like to look at it, but I'm not sure if I could handle the stress of building right now.  There are a lot of things up in the air, but the idea of a new house is so exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...