Friday, September 2, 2011

Carson and Noah's 1st Meeting

We decided we would wait to bring Noah to the hospital until Tuesday that way I could be in regular clothes and be able to get around with him better. So Tuesday morning Jill brought Noah up to the room and we had Carson laying in the bed on the side where he wouldn't really notice him.  Noah gave me his typical Hi when he walked in and immediately wanted to go out the door to run down the halls.  I got out some fruit snacks so he would forget about the halls and stay in the room with us.  We hung out with him for a few minutes before we got Carson out to show Noah.  At first he really didn't care but then we moved him closer to him and he just kind of tried to push him away.  That was really about all their was to their first meeting.  They didn't stay too long since Noah wasn't a big fan of the hospital room.  Then when it was time to go, he just kind of grabbed onto my legs and broke my heart.  I cried, I hate seeing my little boy upset even though I knew he would be fine with his Nana Jill and daddy that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...