Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful

Last week sometime Dinah had emailed me a link to her sisters blog and to a particular post about a couple who have now lost 2 babies.  This family I haven't been able to get off my mind.  My heart goes out to them and boy has it made me thankful.  This last week, I have been thankful for the presence of my two beautiful, healthy boys.

These last few weeks haven't been what I would call a piece of cake
Noah's behavior has been exhausting
Carson has kept us up and given us many nights with minimal amounts of sleep.
I have  been stressed and overwhelmed about life and was very emotional after the birth of Carson.

But after reading this story about Erik and Chelsea, what I'm going through has been nothing.  My boys are here and I get to experience life whatever it may be with them every day.  I haven't had to go through the heartache of losing a child not once but twice.  We are truly blessed and am so thankful for the wonderful children God has given us. 

Here is a link to the story of Erik and Chelsea as wrote by MaryAnn (Dinah's sister)
http://www.maryannemorganblog.com/365-project-2011/365-project-day-250-i-will-remember/

Then from her blog or  the following link you can get to Chelsea's own blog which she has wrote a few posts herself.   (Warning, they are tear jerkers!)
http://tearsinpreciousbottles.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...