Friday, September 9, 2011

Stir Crazy

I can't stay home every day, just can't do it.
This afternoon after Noah's nap, I had to get out of the house so I decided to make a trip to Walmart.
That's right take both boys out by myself, I hadn't done it yet and was a little afraid to try. 
However, went very well.  It was pretty much like running errands with Noah just something else to carry along because this is what Carson thought of the way there, throughout Walmart and on the way home.

Yeah, he just slept.  It's tiring being a newborn. 


Noah on the other hand was begging for juice, and the frazzled mom I was when we were leaving forgot it behind.  So we didn't have any juice, for some reason I thought it was a good idea to get a milkshake from McDonalds.  For one it sounded good to me and I didn't really think Noah would really like it but it would pacify his need to keep telling me he wanted juice and I figured it would be safer to let him try than a regular drink.  I figured for sure if we got lemonade or something the backseat would be one huge wet mess.  So I did it, got a milkshake and let Noah try it.  The rest of the way home, well it went like this. 
Apparently Noah loves milkshakes.  Just about everytime I would look back at him he would start screaming because he thought I was going to take it away.  He was right I was going to but decided to keep my children safe, drive and let Noah continue to drink the shake. 

Then when we got home we played with our new stickers.  We just found out after Noah's craft at church that he loves stickers, so we went to Walmart today and bought some foam stickers, and some other fun crafty things to do.  Today this was all we got out. 

 Love the look of concentration it takes to put the stickers on the page.
 Then when I was distracted and not looking Noah takes the whole bag and dumps it out and then throws them all on the floor.  My fun sticker activity then turned into a huge mess.  Oh well.. Boys will be boys and make messes.  That will be life for the next 18 years in our house!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...