Friday, September 2, 2011

Our First Day Home




Wednesday morning about 10:00 we got discharged from the hospital and got to head home.
Here is our tiny little boy in his big carseat!

 When we got home I went in by myself through the garage door like normal and Matthew took Carson in through the basement so that way I didn't walk in with him.  I sat in the living room for awhile and hung out with our big boy.  Matthew had brought in some of our stuff and Noah loved all the balloons so we spent time playing with them. 
 Then after a little while we brought Carson out and showed him to Noah.  Noah just kept pointing at him and saying his version of the word baby.  He seemed to like him better at home than he did in the hospital. 
 The rest of the day he was pretty intrigued by him and wanted to be close to him.  He kept sitting right by him in the bouncer.  It was sweet!  Of course we had some moments where he wanted our attention but for the most part I would say we had a good first day at home and Noah did better than I expected. 

Our new little man checking out his loud big brother that he has been hearing for the last 9 months! 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! They will be best friends! And I love that carseat. Enjoy your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for all 3 of you! :) How exciting! I can't wait to meet the little man! Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...