Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hanging out with my Boys

Nothing exciting, just some pictures from the last few days

Apparently I'm not the only one who has been a little sleepy.  Noah still loves his burp cloths.  He raided the drawer and grabbed all he could.

 Another sleepy boy, chubby cheeks for such a little peanut!
 Noah hanging out with his little brother.  He really seems to like him, he was getting ready to rub his head here.  Gotta watch him though, doesn't fully understand that we have to be gentle with the baby yet.
 Today was our first attempt at playing with play-doh.  It was mostly me making bowls and balls out of the play doh and Noah moving the balls from one bowl to another.  He seemed to enjoy it though, so that's all that matters.  I have been trying to think of new things to do with him.  I'm getting bored, being here every day all day with the same toys.  Matthew always says Noah doesn't need any more toys, what he doesn't realize is sometimes new ones are for me! 

 Snack time on the deck, while Carson was sleeping.  It was so nice this morning, the breeze was awesome out on the deck.  I could of stayed out there all morning, my kids not so much! 
 Noah pointing to the trees. They are starting to loose a lot of leaves, they were flying all over this morning, I just love fall.  Anxious to get our double stroller so I can start walking and enjoying it. I haven't taken Noah outside much since Carson came since there really isn't anything to do with him out there.  However, stroller should come in tomorrow so now we can all go on walks together.  Hopefully it stays warm enough for awhile to take Carson out.  Walks help mom burn off some more of that baby weight and gets us all out of the house, win win for all of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...