Friday, July 13, 2012

2 1/2 Years Old Already

I have been saying it for a little while now but can't believe it's now actually been 2 1/2 years since you were born.  Where has the time gone, you have grown up so much Noah!  

About one week old
Here you are around 7 Months I think, such a cutie and still so chubby!
 I will forever be sorry for not cutting your hair when I see pics of you at this age.  I'm so glad we finally have gotten you used to hair cuts.  It was kind of out of control for a few months.  
You are such a fun little boy!  We have came so far from your cranky baby days! 
 You are so smart and have such an imagination, and you still always have your tongue out.

 Still just as adorable when you sleep as the day you were born.  
Noah you have blessed us in more ways than we could ever explain.  You make us laugh every day, your giggle still kills me, you give awesome kisses and hugs, I just love it when you hug me and pat my back.    You are learning so many new things all the time.

At 2 1/2 you,
-weigh 30.4 lbs and wear mostly 24 months-2T tops shirts and 18-24 bottoms
- Know lots of colors, shapes, animals and their noises
-can do some counting- when I count and you count along you do great telling me what number is next, but when you decide to do it on your own it's funny, you usually say 2,4,6,8 or random numbers in the order you decide
-love singing ABC's, you don't know the whole song so you just pretend to.  Your favorite is the end.  
- Have started singing other songs and if you don't know the words you are just like me and kind of hum and sing random things.
-pretty much think you run our house, you don't think I can do anything without you telling me how or what to do next
-getting pretty independent
-still working on potty  training, you do awesome with #1, #2 not so much.
-can be a great big brother, I say can because sometimes you are pretty ornery with him 
-is getting better with food, boy have you given us almost 2 years of food struggles.  I do have to say though you still love your fruit and veggies which is awesome.  You would about live on them alone I think
-are such a quirky kid, you don't like change, if we do something one way one time, you think that is the way it always has to be (example, you have a certain seat on the couch and one of the pillows have to go behind you every time.  However the lines on the pillow have to be going horizontal not vertical or you kind of freak out and won't sit until it's fixed, or when you get into your seat at the table you have to get in from the same side every time.  If I try to put you in from the other, I'm in trouble.)
-you love to pray at night before bed, and never let us forget.  We have to all hold hands and all say amen, including you.  You sometimes tell us extra things to pray for, it blesses me so much!
-You are such a helper, you love to help daddy fix things or help me in the kitchen. ( I think cracking eggs is one of your favorites, or watching me using the mixer with beaters, because you have realized how good most of the stuff is that comes off of those, haha)
-Love music and love to dance, your moves kill me. 
- Love swimming, you will jump of the diving board with your floaties and don't even mind going under!  
-Still get pretty shy around a lot of people, but when you are in your comfort zone, you are a different kid.  You have really become a showboat lately, always telling us, "mommy watch this, daddy watch this" and doing the silliest stuff like running around in a circle and falling or doing weird things with your hands.  I can't wait to show you footage someday!  
-Really love your family and are so blessed to have a lot of them! 

I could go on and on, but Noah you truly are such a neat kid, ornery and strong willed but so cute, sweet, fun, and smart as well!  We love you so much buddy and can't imagine life without you.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...