Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Taking Control

Being a girl sometimes stinks....
Having to worry about weight stinks!!
All my life I have yo-yo'd.  Not a huge amount but I just hardly get to where I want or get close and then I loose momentum and start to go back the other way.  

But I'm done being uncomfortable, I'm taking control back of my weight and my health and finally doing something about it.  Around the new year I had lost weight and was right back to my weight before Noah and even a little less. I was proud that I did it in less than 4 months after Carson was born.  But you know how  that goes the New Year goes on and we get lax and I gained some weight back.  The weight my body likes to hover at, is not at all what I want to see and I have been there for awhile.   Well I finally started finding some time to workout a little here and there.  Carson helped by getting up early the last few weeks, and getting me  to go on early morning walks.  Then I have done a little of the 30 Day Shred and our elliptical and there. Then Genesis Pure happened (that's a whole other post in it's self) and I have had energy galore and just felt like doing things which has been awesome.  I ordered the Brazilian Butt lift, got it this afternoon and started it this evening.  This workout series is going to get my bottom half in shape, it was tough! No lies about that, I haven't been that out of breath or sweaty in I'm not sure when.  I'm super excited about this and the support system I have with my Beachbody friends!  I know it's going to help having other people doing it.  Who wants to be the girl that quits?  Not this girl!  

If I'm brave enough maybe I'll share some before and after numbers after  I get finished.  I'm not looking for a huge amount of weight loss, more inches and toning.  I have lost some weight in the last few weeks so I'm super close to my goal weight and only need about 3-5 more pounds to get there.  However, I know that in the past everytime I get to a goal,  I have always wanted to loose more so we will see where this workout program takes me!  


I saw this on our Beachbody support page today, and loved it.  It's so easy to make excuses about not having time but if we really try I think most people can figure how/ when to work out if they really try!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...