Saturday, July 7, 2012

Oh Boy....

Noah does some of the funniest things, I just love his personality sometimes! Yesterday afternoon he just blessed me, Carson was pretty cranky and whined most of the day and I couldn't get him to stop crying and was just letting him cry for awhile and Noah ran and got 2 burp cloths, which they both love, gave Carson one and then put one on his head and started to play peekaboo with him and the way he says peekaboo is just so cute,   I almost cried.  He can be so ornery to him but sometimes can be soooo sweet and such a good brother.  In those moments I know we will make it through these crazy ages!
Then last night we wanted him to eat  something on his plate and he didn't want to so what did he think to do.  He pretended to be asleep.  All of a sudden while sitting up still, he closes his eyes and pretends to be snoring.  We were trying not to laugh but it was just too funny!  That kid comes up with the darnest thing but sometimes he steals them from us, like that one, I do to him a lot just for fun.  He is pretty much a mini me in the ways of actions, but his dad in his looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...