Monday, July 23, 2012

Blessed

Do you ever have those days where you more blessed than you deserve?

Today is definitely one of those days!

My boys are some of my biggest blessings!  They bless me so much on a daily basis.  They are both so cute, can be so fun, and yet so different.  Last night I got to rock my sweet little Carson while he slept and enjoyed the snuggles even though he didn't know, haha and Noah won't go to bed until we pray at night.  He has to hold our hand and we all have to say amen.  The way he repeats what we sayand how he closes his eyes is just the cutest!  Then this morning at Wal-Mart, Carson every once in  awhile would just look at me and giggle, and Noah was singing his ABC's at  the checkout's (he doesn't know all of them but sang the ones he knew) and was pointing out numbers and shapes as we were checking out.  We all wrestled on the living room floor and shared laughs.  During lunch Noah and I sang songs and Carson clapped along with us.  Noah played his version of Simon says, except it's always "mommy do this" and he wants me to copy the silly thing he just did like run into the couch or turn around in a circle.   These are the things that just make me smile and make me love these boys more and more every day!

I remember the days wondering if I could do this, could I really handle another day of chaos and cries or wondering if Noah would ever start talking, was it my fault Noah wasn't talking, is it my anxiety that made Carson cry, I remember the days I cried along with them, watching the clock and looking so forward to when Matthew walked into that door.  But lately we have had much better days filled with smiles, laughter, playing and lots of fun and a lot less crying and stress (notice I said less, we still are far from perfect here in the Jones household)!  Noah now talks non stop and Carson is such a playful little boy! I just couldn't imagine life without them.

1 comment:

  1. awww, they are such sweet little blessings! Days like that make all the tough days seem so much easier :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...