Friday, July 20, 2012

Can you slow down Carson?

My little baby took his 2 first steps that I saw yesterday.   He was holding onto my legs by the couch and decided to go try and get his brother's trains that he was playing with on the coffee table and he just turned and walked over to the table.  I tried to get him to walk more yesterday but every time he would just go down to his knees and crawl to me.  It won't be too much longer, he is already into everything already the way he is now.   I will really be in trouble with 2 little boys being able to run from me!  

One of Carson's newer fun hobbies is to play with big brother's cars and trucks (anything with wheels really) and to crawl around and push them.  It's so cute, he just pushes and pushes all over the house.  

 Here is Carson playing Peek a boo with mommy and the curtains. He was in such a playful mood yesterday.  He was so cute playing, he would hide behind the curtain, pull it away and just smile so big at me!  
You are getting too big too fast!




1 comment:

  1. Aww, he's such a cutie. Congrats on him taking his first steps!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...