Wednesday, July 25, 2012

All by himself

Tonight Carson fed himself his dinner for the first time.  It's amazing how much later we have done pretty much everything with Carson.  With Noah I was always waiting to get to the next milestone and excited to try all the new stuff like food, sippy cups, and walkers. Now  that we have already been through all that, I'm not in a hurry this time. We always had such a struggle with Noah and food  so I'm thankful that Carson seems to be much easier in that department.  Tonight I put peaches and green beans on his tray and he sure made a mess but he ate them like a champ.  He has fed himself puffs, and some other baby snacks but we haven't really had him experiment with food or sippy cups too much yet, so I decided tonight was the night. It was actually pretty nice, because I actually just got to feed myself while Noah and Carson helped themselves to their green beans!  Now we just need to keep working on it, and get him to start eating a variety of different finger foods!  Carson is getting so fun, and getting  a personality all of his own!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...