Friday, July 20, 2012

Fashion



I feel like I have really been out of the fashion loop for quite some time now. I went to college for it, but no one would ever guess that.  Let's face it during pregnancy  I really gave up, then after both babies I struggled getting the weight off.  When I'm not comfortable in my own skin I never feel like I can wear the trendy things, I go for the items that I feel make me look as best as they can, the plain items and a lot of black. Well I'm done, I'm finally going to get myself where I want to be and I want to start wearing the trends I see others wearing and wish I could.  
Here are a few of my must haves in the next few months

The Bubble Necklace, I absolutely love these.  I think I still start with a black or white, easier to wear with more things.   
 Chevron!  I absolutely love everything chevron.  I would love to redo a room in my house and use some, but it's not exactly in the budget.  However I've been eyeing lots of chevron purses and diaper bags on Etsy. Maybe I can snag one of them to satisfy my love for now.   

Colored denim,  I love it and love all the colors but  I usually stick to dark denim, hide the butt and legs more, haha. Hopefully soon I can feel comfortable rocking a pair of these!  Pinterest has so many cute outfits to get ideas from! 


I absolutely love these nails. Won't be going for a black though, probably a pink or purple?  Not quite sure.   I just got nails this week, so I'm hoping  I can keep them on for awhile so I can try some of the fun nail trends!

Next I want to try some fun new color combos!   I am loving lace, and all the colored jackets/blazers.  I bought a deep purple light blazer the other day need to find some cute stuff to go with it by fall!

I also want something like this but of course I will momming it up with some leggings or jeggings!  I love the colors and the print!
I also love all the maxis and hi-lo skirts and dresses, but  in my real world, and in Effingham they aren't practical I need clothes for out and about and able to crawl around and play with my boys as well. 

Also right now I'm in love with pretty much everything Apricot Lane Peoria is selling.  I went to college with the owner and am pretty jealous of her new venture. Maybe someday I can have my own store?  I still daydream about it all the time!    

What are some of your guys fall fashion wants?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...