Thursday, November 11, 2010

10 Months


I can't believe I forgot to get a picture on Noah's 10 month birthday which was yesterday.  Things have been a little crazy around here and Noah is already asleep so tomorrow we will get our monthly scale picture with his new monthly weight. Instead I have a few pictures from this last week. I don't get a chance to get many pictures of Noah just smiling right into the camera anymore because he is quite a busy body.  He may look at the camera but looks away really quick to go back to playing with whatever he was doing before I distracted him.  His latest thing is getting all of his books out of the end table in the living room.  He can make his way over there and will pull them all out and then that is usually my cue to start reading for him.  

 He looked so much like a big boy sitting there looking at his books, I couldn't get over it!
This is what we still like to do at 10 months, walk, walk, and walk
 Ugh, his cute little body just kills me sometimes!  Love those chubby legs!
 Finally caught a good typical Noah smile, isn't he just the cutest?

And here is Noah's new old man smile.  He does this a lot it cracks me up!  

Never a dull day around our house, he keeps us busy and entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...