Thursday, November 4, 2010

What Noah's doing at 9 Months

This is a late one considering he will be 10 months next week but I'm finally getting to it.
Wow this last month he has seemed to really learn a lot. ( I think I say this every month, haha)
At 9 months Noah
-Has 4 teeth (2 on bottom and his 2 front teeth)
-Still hasn't had a hair cut but will be having one in the next week or two
-Waves hello, but not goodbye, he's funny like that
-Claps his hands (one of my favorites)
-Loves playing the pick up game-Noah drops something and we pick it up and repeat
-Army crawling a little but still really prefers walking- he is getting so good with his walkers.  We let him get behind one and he can walk from one end of the living room to the other until he runs into something.  Sometimes he gets going pretty fast.  He can also really move around in the sitting walker on our tile.  The other day while I vacuumed he followed me around and even maneuvered around the table.  I was quite impressed!
-He has started to try and give us everything, from our phones to his toys.  It's so cute !  He's a good sharer already, haha
-He can go from his belly to sitting up by himself.  He's gotten a lot faster at it this week!
-Has pulled himself up a few times but not too many
-Seems like he always says "this" I think I use that word too many times
-STILL does not sleep through the night, with our next one I'm due for a good sleeper.  Once we get passed this ear infection and sickness I am playing hard ball and we are going to end this multiple getting up stuff
-Wears 12-18 months old clothes
-Has found a sound he loves to make, screaming, whether it be happy or sad.  This week he hasn't done it nearly as much as last week, last week that is all we did
-Has really started to like us reading to him.  We read a couple books before bed most nights and also some throughout the day.  We have a few where there are texture things on them and he knows right where to feel he does right for the spot on the page a lot.  So neat to see him understanding things!
-Loves anything that clanks together and balls
-Loves my tupperware cabinet (don't all kids?)
-Really likes young kids, he is fascinated by them and everything they do is funny
-Loves peek-a-boo and the roll it part of patty cake
-Really seems to be thinning out and hasn't gained hardly any weight at all these last couple months.  Makes me a little sad that he is losing his baby chub so early!  He is getting so tall so I think he is just spreading out.
And is still the cutest little boy I know (I'm biased, he's my son, what can I say)
Our little Noah is just so special, he is so full of personality and attitude.  He is one of a kind!  I'm so thankful that we have been so blessed with him.  There isn't anything better than seeing a huge smile on his face or hearing his laugh! Oh how we love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...