Friday, November 12, 2010

Oh, how life has Changed

Last night we went to Culvers to eat as a family, just the 3 of us.  It was nice we hadn't relaxed together lately so it was a nice little outing.   I hadn't ate all day because I was just stressed and busy and so I was hungry.  As we stood in line I thought about how I wanted a Butterburger but then I was thinking I should probably get something Noah could eat in case he wouldn't eat his sweet potatoes I brought for him.  Well since you have to wait just a little bit for food I got his sweet potatoes out and started feeding them to him before he saw our food. He ate them all but once our food came he immediately got super excited so I took a big chunk of chicken off my sandwich and set it aside for him.  I kept feeding it to him and he loved it.  Then when we got in the car to leave I was just thinking about how much our life has changed since Noah.  I was even thinking about him when I ordered my food.  Wow!  It doesn't bother me at all,I love it but it just amazes me at how much a baby really makes us grow up and have to become a lot less selfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...