Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Noah, Noah, Noah

Oh how we love our sweet little boy so much!  He never ceases to amaze me and make me laugh each day!  We just can't get enough of his fun and energetic personality.  He has really been in the walking mode this week, which is tiring to say the least.  He has been crawling more and more but that doesn't necessarily mean he is happy about it.  This week so far I have got a few pictures of just what he has been up to lately.  It's funny looking back at all the pictures we used to take they were always the same Noah just sitting, laying or smiling now all of them we take it's him doing things (so cool to see how much he's grown but crazy at the same time).

In the first half of the day the sun really shines in our windows and Noah had crawled over to get to where the sun was shining.  He sat up and started moving like he normally does when he is dancing to music and I realized he was watching his shadow move.  It was so funny, looking at his face as he was trying to figure out what was going on!

Noah really hasn't liked any stuffed animals before but lately I have got a few out of the tubs of stuff we have stored away for him and he actually liked some of them.  I got out Eeyore and said the name and hee-haw and kind of tickled him with it. He just started busting up laughing, and still does laugh when I talk like him.  Then we have been playing with Thing ( I think that's what it is anyway from Dr. Suess) and I just loved the face he was making as he looked at it.
Matthew was playing with his hair the other night after bath and it was funny that it was like a messy bad boy style and he happened to have his guitar rock star pajamas on.  So here is my little rockstar and his ornery smirk.

Last night Matthew was going to find a movie for us to watch on Netflix through the Xbox and Noah really wanted his controller so we got him one out.  He also happen to be about ready for a bath so I had just taken off his clothes.  As I saw them sitting there playing I couldn't help but capture this sweet father-son moment while looking at the TV with their controllers.  What's even worse is I think Noah realizes that these things change what is on the TV because he was watching it like he thought he was changing it. He does the same thing with the remote anytime I have it in the air he looks at the TV because he has it figured out that it changes what it looks like.  Getting so smart!
 Such a sweet face with mild hair!
The next morning with not so mild hair.  His hair is getting so long and out of control.  I can blow dry it down, gel it and by the end of the day or sometimes noon it will be sticking straight up again.  I think we will try to get it trimmed up a little soon but I still think it will stick straight up but at least it won't be so high.  We have been getting so many comments everywhere lately about his hair from tons of people we know and don't know.  

The crazy thing is, is that his picture doesn't actually show the extent of the craziness
 The back- Wild! There is nothing else to say about it
I keep forgetting to get the camera out when Noah is crawling, so that is next on the list to get!  Hopefully will have picture or video soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...